MED Alliance Group is excited to announce we will be in attendance and showcasing devices used for EMS situations for the fourth year in a row at the upcoming Kansas Emergency Medical Services Association Conference & Expo in Mulvane, Kansas on August 11 and 12. This conference will include courses that involve mental health, pediatric medical emergencies, ethical dilemmas, and many more! Attendees will include EMTs, paramedics, managers, and directors, and the conference is expected to have more than 400 participants this year.
MED Alliance Group Sales Representative Craig Blackhall will be available during the conference to showcase and answer attendee questions about the following innovative and cost effective emergency medical devices offered through MED Alliance:
- WauK® board: A dolly designed specifically for transporting people, allowing first responders to roll their patients to safety instead of carrying them
- LifeFlow: Hand-operated raped infuser for critically ill patients who require urgent fluid delivery
Innovative Trauma Care
- iTClamp®: A trauma clamp device used for the temporary control of severe bleeding in the extremeities, axilla, inguinal areas and scalp
- air-Q: A self-pressurizing, disposable, mask cuf
- Control-Cric: A device that aids clinicians to verify tracheal location and perform a faster, easier cricothyrotomy
- T-PODResponder: A pelvic stabilization device specifically designed to provide stabilizing symmetrical and circumferential compression
MED Alliance Group is an ISO 13485 certified medical device distributor with more than 350 years of combined medical device sales and distribution experience. Dedicated to meeting the needs of its clinical customers and manufacturing partners, MED Alliance offers cost effective, customized sales, logistics, and distribution solutions.
If you are unable to attend the conference and wish to learn more about these or other medical devices sold and distributed through MED Alliance, please contact 888-891-1200 or firstname.lastname@example.org to be connected to the appropriate representative.Leave a reply →