MED Alliance Group will be attending EMS World Expo 2017 September 18 through September 20 in Las Vegas, Nevada. This expo will include workshops involving tactical emergency casualty care, psychological trauma in EMS patients, medical preparedness, active shooter response, and many more. More than 5300 attendees including firefighters, law enforcement, EMTs, hospital staff, military personnel, and students are expected to attend. The extensive conference program has over 175 sessions, totaling more than 265 CEHs available.
The following emergency medical devices offered through MED Alliance Group will be exhibited at the expo:
- WauK® board: A dolly designed specifically for transporting people, allowing first responders to roll their patients to safety instead of carrying them
- TopCAT D: Contamination Assist Tray used during head trauma and eye irrigation to minimize fluid on the floor
Hazmat Medical Associates
- Mobile Autopsy Trailer: Convenient, in-the-field autopsy trailer when a traditional autopsy suite is unavailable
- Mobile Decontamination Trailer: Two-lane shower system within the trailer to allow two people decontaminate simultaneously
- Mobile Morgue Trailer: Affordable and reliable morgue trailer during events of mass casualty incidents, cooler malfunctions, and facility renovations
MED Alliance Group is an ISO 13485 certified medical device distributor with more than 350 years of combined medical device sales and distribution experience. Dedicated to meeting the needs of its clinical customers and manufacturing partners, MED Alliance offers cost effective, customized sales, logistics, and distribution solutions.
If you are unable to attend the conference and wish to learn more about these or other medical devices sold and distributed through MED Alliance, please contact 888-891-1200 or email@example.com to be connected to the appropriate representative.
Leave a reply →