MED Alliance Group will in at the upcoming Illinois Society for Respiratory Care Annual Conference on May 31st through June 2nd in Oak Brook, Illinois. This conference will include presentations involving human electrocardiophysiology, airway clearance therapy, bronchiectasis, oxygen and reperfusion injury, and many more! Those in attendance will include respiratory therapists.
MED Alliance Group Sales Representatives Jack Banks and Jerry Fina will be in attendance during this conference to showcase and answer attendee questions about the following cost effective and innovative respiratory devices offered through MED Alliance:
- Restore: Technology for effective cleaning of endotracheal tubes
- Liberator: Patented endotracheal tube clearing technology with suction to provide the best possible care for intubated patients
- Flow Safe II EZ: A complete disposable CPAP system with an integrated nebulizer and built-in manometer and pressure relief valve that consumes 50% less oxygen
- Resuscitation bags: CPR bags used for critical care on infant, child, or adult patients
- Neo-Tee: Disposable infant t-piece resuscitator with built-in manometer and pressure relief
MED Alliance Group is an ISO 13485 certified medical device distributor with more than 350 years of combined medical device sales and distribution experience. Dedicated to meeting the needs of its clinical customers and manufacturing partners, MED Alliance offers cost effective, customized sales, logistics, and distribution solutions.
If you are unable to attend the conference and wish to learn more about these or other medical devices sold and distributed through MED Alliance, please contact 888-891-1200 or email@example.com to be connected to the appropriate representative.Leave a reply →