MED Alliance Group will be exhibiting emergency medical devices at the upcoming 29th Annual Paramedics Systems of Wisconsin Workshop on September 20 and 21. This conference will be held at the Tundra Lodge and Conference Center in Green Bay, Wisconsin. Those in attendance will include medical directors and EMS managers. The conference will include courses on topics such as brain addiction, fraud, abuse, and compliance, protocols, and many more.
- LifeFlow: Hand-operated rapid infuser for critically ill patients who require urgent fluid delivery
Innovative Trauma Care
- iTClamp®: A trauma clamp device used for the temporary control of severe bleeding in the extremeities, axilla, inguinal areas and scalp
- Laryngoscopy Systems: Disposable and reusable laryngoscope blades and handles
- air-Q: A self-pressurizing, disposable, mask cuff
- Flow-SafeII: A complete disposable CPAP system for post anesthesia care
MED Alliance Group is an ISO 13485 certified medical device distributor with more than 350 years of combined medical device sales and distribution experience. Dedicated to meeting the needs of its clinical customers and manufacturing partners, MED Alliance offers cost effective, customized sales, logistics, and distribution solutions.
If you are unable to attend the conference and wish to learn more about these or other medical devices sold and distributed through MED Alliance, please contact 888-891-1200 or firstname.lastname@example.org to be connected to the appropriate representative.Leave a reply →