MED Alliance Group will showcase neonatal devices at the upcoming Low Risk Neonatal Nursing Certification Review Course sponsored by the Neonatal Nurse Managers of Metropolitan Detroit (NNMMD). The course will be held at the St. John-Providence, Southfield Campus Fisher Auditorium in Southfield, Michigan on September 27 and 28. This course will include topics on exam overview, mother and fetus, newborn, and test-taking strategies. Those in attendance will include NICU staff, CNS’s, and Nurse Managers.
This activity has been approved for 7 contact hours by the PA State Nurses Association.
MED Alliance Group Sales Representativses Ted Beatty and Rick Hasseld will be available during the course to showcase and answer attendee questions about the following trusted and innovative neonatal and pediatric care products offered through MED Alliance:
- Neonatal and Pediatric PICCs: Silicone and polyurethane catheters specifically designed for neonatal and pediatric patients
- Neonatal PICC Introducers: Introducers offered in both safety and non-safety to enhance first-stick proficiency
- TurtleTub™: Makes swaddle bathing easy
- Caregiver® TouchFree™ Thermometer: A clinical-grade infrared thermometer for measurement of forehead temperatures in adults, children, and infants without contact
- GRIP-LOK® Hydrocholloid Securement Devices: Securement of feeding tubes, neonatal PICCs, and lines on patients with delicate skin
MED Alliance Group is an ISO 13485 certified medical device distributor with more than 350 years of combined medical device sales and distribution experience. Dedicated to meeting the needs of its clinical customers and manufacturing partners, MED Alliance offers cost effective, customized sales, logistics, and distribution solutions.
If you are unable to attend the conference and wish to learn more about these or other medical devices sold and distributed through MED Alliance, please contact 888-891-1200 or email@example.com to be connected to the appropriate representative.Leave a reply →