MED Alliance Group will be at the upcoming UnityPoint Health St. Luke’s 43rd Annual Perinatal Conference on May 24th in Sioux City, Iowa. This conference will include courses designed to enhance patient outcomes, including preterm premature rupture of membranes, improving maternal, fetal, and neonatal care with precision neonatal medicine, deposition enactment for the obstetric healthcare professional, the “silent” complications of pregnancy and childbirth-related pelvic organ prolapse and urinary incontinence, strategies for the effective management of chorioamnionitis, and updates on prevention guidelines for sudden infant death syndrome and other sleep related infant deaths. Those in attendance will include neonatologists, pediatricians, nurse practitioners, and midwives.
MED Alliance Group Sales Representative Stephanie Johnson will be available during the conference to answer attendee questions about the following cost effective neonatal products offered through MED Alliance:
- air-Q: A self-pressurizing, disposable, mask cuff
- Neo-Tee: A disposable infant T-piece resuscitator with a built-in manometer and pressure relief
- Neonatal PICCs: Silicone and polyurethane catheters specifically designed for neonatal patients
- Neonatal PICC Introducers: Introducers offered in both safety and non-safety to enhance first-stick proficiency
- TurtleTub: Makes swaddle bathing easy
- Caregiver TouchFree Thermometer: A clinical-grade infrared thermometer for measurement of forehead temperatures in adults, children, and infants without contact
- GRIP-LOK Hydrocholloid Securement Devices: Securement of feeding tubes, neonatal PICCs, and lines on patients with delicate skin
MED Alliance Group is an ISO 13485 certified medical device distributor with more than 350 years of combined medical device sales and distribution experience. Dedicated to meeting the needs of its clinical customers and manufacturing partners, MED Alliance offers cost effective, customized sales, logistics, and distribution solutions.
If you are unable to attend the conference and wish to learn more about these or other medical devices sold and distributed through MED Alliance, please contact 888-891-1200 or email@example.com to be connected to the appropriate representative.Leave a reply →